4th January 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Training of 15 days for a group of 12 engineering students

We are students from Bharatratna Indira Gandhi College Of Engg- from Solapur (kegaon).
We need 15 days training who can you provide us?
Total we are 12 students studding now in third year , 5 students from us are in CSE dept and 7 are from ENTC, so based on our syllabus can you provide us training,
You can provide us training on software & hardware of the products if your company and teach us the company environment, how team work is distributed? and how to work as a group?
Please take a look about this questions from us, it will be great full for us if we get training in your company

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best companies in Chennai offering IPT?
  2. Summer training for second year students?
  3. How to do 45 days training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a mechanical engineering student
  4. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which group should I take in engineering?
  7. How to do summer training in L&T, DMRC for 30 days?
  8. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  9. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  10. Industrial training vacancies in Pune and Mumbai for IT students? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  12. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  13. Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  15. Can I get into computer field after doing ECE?
  16. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  17. Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th?
  18. Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?
3rd January 2018, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training of 15 days for a group of 12 engineering students

You can contact the company through any references, if you are willing to do training. It would be easier to get the permission, if you have any contacts at the said company.

Just make sure that you contact the HR manager of the company first. You can also check the official website of the concerned company for internship or training procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?