20th March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Duration, entrance exam and date of internship at Effetronics?

im little confused with ur internship at effetronics..i just want a clarification regarding internship duration,entrance exam for internship and just the date on which the exam will be conducted..i just need them immediately..can u plz help me out..???

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  2. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  3. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  4. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  5. Which are the medical PG entrance exams? I am doing internship
  6. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  8. How to secure admission in BHMS programme?
  9. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure and the exam date?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?
  11. How to do internship for duration of minimum 200 Hrs?
  12. B.Ed course duration and entrance exam dates, books and notification date
  13. Date of B.Ed Mumbai entrance exam? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  15. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  16. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  17. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?