26th September 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai for Marketing internship. I would like to know about the duration of this internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this internship immediately.

29th September 2019, 06:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The initial duration of marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited is of three months. However, company reserves the right to extend the internship period by another one month with consent of interns. During the marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited, you will learn various market tie-up deals, promoting the marketing campaigns, etc.
30th September 2019, 02:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Duration of Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Marketing interns in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10 October 2019.

There are total 3 vacancies available for the internship.
30th September 2019, 02:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months. You will get per month stipend of Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000.

The last date to apply for Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai 10/10/2019.

You can check the website http://lokmat.net/ for more details.
30th September 2019, 10:16 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Marketing internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai is 10th October 2019.

For more information visit on http://www.lokmat.net/
30th September 2019, 09:05 PM
Agricultist

Duration of Marketing interns in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai is 3 Months.

Deadline Date of Marketing interns in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai is 10th of October 2019.

For more details visit:-- (http://lokmat.net/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?