15th May 2012, 08:52 PM
edelly

How can I get a job in BHEL? What is the percentage required for a job in BHEL?

how can get a job in bhel?? how much percentage should required for the job in bhel?

17th May 2012, 07:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in BHEL? What is the percentage required for a job in BHEL?

You can join BHEL after graduation. Notifications about job vacancies in BHEL will be published in official site. You can apply for suitable positions as per the eligibility criteria. You need to obtain 60% marks in graduation so as to get in to BHEL. Selection for any posts in BHEL will be through written examination. If you get through this exam, you will need to attend GD and Personal Interview also.
11th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in BHEL? What is the percentage required for a job in BHEL?

the gate exam mark no need for the bhel ?
22nd June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to join job in bhel after my 4th year what can i do tell or rply
5th July 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for bhel jobs
26th July 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am second year now., My aim is to get job in BHEL company so what can i do for getting job and what is the procedure and what should i prepare for it? please reply to my email id. [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am final year now., My aim is to get job in BHEL company so what can i do for getting job and what is the procedure and what should i prepare for it? please reply to my email id. [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am final year now., My aim is to get job in BHEL company so what can i do for getting job and what is the procedure and what should i prepare for it? please reply to my email id. [email protected]
4th August 2012, 11:52 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR CANDIDATE,

You can join BHEL after graduation.

Notifications about job vacancies in BHEL will be published in official site. You can apply for suitable positions as per the eligibility criteria.

You need to obtain 60% marks in graduation so as to get in to BHEL.

Selection for any posts in BHEL will be through written examination. If you get through this exam, you will need to attend GD and Personal Interview also.

ALL THE BEST.
4th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

After finishing iti fitter with 2years course can i get job in bhel
14th November 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage of marks in gate is needed to get into bhel?
15th November 2012, 10:21 PM
azhardon

You can join BHEL after graduation. Notifications about job vacancies in BHEL will be published in official site. You can apply for suitable positions as per the eligibility criteria. You need to obtain 60% marks in graduation so as to get in to BHEL. Selection for any posts in BHEL will be through written examination. If you get through this exam, you will need to attend GD and Personal Interview also.
24th November 2012, 02:07 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

BHEL conducted written examination on the basis of Reasoning type questions and related to communication skills.

The paper pattern for BHEL entrance exams are -
Engineer Trainee (ET)
Supervisor trainee (ST) (Finance)
BHEL Diploma Holder Trainee in Electrical (EEE) / Electronics (ECE) / Mechanical / Civil Branch.
Important / Helpful / Useful Books for BHEL ET / ST.

There are 240 questions in the paper and out of 240 120 are Technical and other 120 are Aptitude & General English questions.

There is a negative marking of 1/5th mark for each wrong answer. Five options are given for each question of which only one is correct and you should complete the paper within 150 minutes.

Selection procedure on the basis of following categories :-

i) Written examination
ii) Interview

Age limit criteria for the post of Engineer trainee and supervisor trainee is 27 years for graduates .

If you want to information related to BHAL examination please visit to following websites :-
http://www.careers.bhel.in
30th November 2012, 10:27 PM
Viraj0013

You can join BHEL after graduation. Notifications about job vacancies in BHEL will be published in official site.

You can apply for suitable positions as per the eligibility criteria. You need to obtain 60% marks in graduation so as to get in to BHEL.

Selection for any posts in BHEL will be through written examination. If you get through this exam, you will need to attend GD and Personal Interview also.
11th January 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET A JOB IN BHEL?NOW I'm studying 3rd yr BE-ECE can i get any material about question ask in written exam??
26th April 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.pharmacy student if any vacancies for this qualification?
24th January 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

my dream is to get a job in bhel now im in 4th year be ece.and my percentage 67.32 im belog to st caste so please inform me what prepration i have to take my email :[email protected]
15th March 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Actually I have done my degree n in B.E i got 59.66% and my total agreegate is 53.43% Am I eligible for BHEL test? As I want to apply for this job plz give me suggestion......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?