12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join PlaySimple Games Private Limited for Software Engineering Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 11:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join PlaySimple Games Private Limited for Software Engineering Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Candidates with skills in Java, JavaScript, Algorithms, Data Structures, Python, Objective C and Golang are preferred for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Candidates willing to start the internship between 11th December, 2018 and 10th January, 2019 are preferred for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.
16th December 2018, 04:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

PlaySimple Games Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Software Engineering Internship. Candidates can apply by 25 December 2018. Positions available for internship is 4. Candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible. Candidates with sound knowledge of Java, JavaScript, Python, Algorithms, Data Structures, Objective C and Golang are preferred for internship.
Candidates are required to start the internship between 11th December 2018 and 10th January 2019.
31st August 2021, 12:19 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per for Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?