12th December 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in PlaySimple Games Private Limited Software Engineering Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in PlaySimple Games Private Limited for Software Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

15th December 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in PlaySimple Games Private Limited Software Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in PlaySimple Games Private Limited for Software Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited on the basis of their skills in Java, JavaScript, Algorithms, Data Structures, Python, Objective C and Golang. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are selected for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time for the duration of 6 months with above mentioned skills are selected for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?