12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PlaySimple Games Private Limited Software Engineering Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Software Engineering Intern in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

15th December 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PlaySimple Games Private Limited Software Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Software Engineering Intern in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

The requirements to apply for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Java, JavaScript, Algorithms, Data Structures, Python, Objective C and Golang

>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to start the internship between 11th December, 2018 and 10th January, 2019
16th December 2018, 04:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PlaySimple Games Private Limited Software Engineering Internship?

Requirements to apply for PlaySimple Games Private Limited Software Engineering Internship are as follows.

Candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must have sound knowledge of Java, JavaScript, Python, Algorithms, Data Structures, Objective C and Golang
Candidates are required to start the internship between 11th December 2018 and 10th January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?