25th October 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Electrical companies in Chennai and Delhi offering internship in December 2017 for EEE candidates

I am a student of B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year in SRM Chennai and I want to know the Electrical companies offering internship in December 2017 in Chennai and Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship in December to Electrical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  4. List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  6. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  7. Core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in or near Chennai?
  8. List of core EEE companies to provide summer internship in Chennai?
  9. List of companies offering internship in core electrical?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  12. Companies offering Circuit Design Internship to EEE graduate?
  13. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  16. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. List of the electrical companies in Hyderabad offering internship? I have completed B.Tech EEE
  18. Electrical companies offering 20 days Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vijayawada?
30th October 2017, 10:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical companies in Chennai and Delhi offering internship in December 2017 for EEE candidates

You can contact following companies in Chennai and Delhi for internship:

1. Balaji Electrical Engineering Works24, Mookathal Street, Purasawalkam, Chennai, Phone: 044 26425091

2. Orient Electricals & Engineers (I)73, Armenian Street, Parry's Corner, George Town, Chennai, Phone: 044 25227024

3. M.E.C. Electrical Contracts, Mohan Tower Commercial Complex, Ashok Vihar Police Station Road, Wazirpur, Delhi, Phone: 011 27371682

4. Hind Electrical Works, New Market Road, Near Yeshraj Medicos, Garhi, East Of Kailash, Delhi, Phone: 090138 40400

5. Electrical Engineering N D M C Control Grid Station Minto Road, Delhi, Phone: 011 23235247
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?