15th October 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Does the Oracle provides training to CSE holder? Chances to do training in Bangalore?

I have just passed CSE course from NIT and now want to do training from Oracle. Does the Oracle provides training for us? Is there any chance to do training in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Java and Oracle after scoring 75%
  2. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
  3. Institutes which offer JAVA and C++ Training in Bangalore
  4. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  5. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Company for 6 months industrial training in Oracle?
  7. Does Electronics Corporation of India Limited provide training for CSE graduate? How to enroll for it?
  8. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in CSE 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Is there any vacancy to do implant training from Code Bind Technologies, Chennai for CSE holder? How to apply for training?
  11. Software companies offering 1 year Training to BTech graduate in Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  13. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  14. List of topics on which BEL provide training to CSE students during summer training
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  16. Best company in Bangalore for 6 months training in programming languages?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get into companies for doing inplant training?
  18. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
30th October 2017, 09:40 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Oracle provides training to CSE holder? Chances to do training in Bangalore?

Yes, Oracle provides training to candidates during their graduation course.

For this, they visit colleges like IIITs, NITs, or IITs individually and conduct tests for selection of trainee candidates.

In that test, they conduct online test, then PI for selection of that particular candidate.

After final selection, candidates are trained at Oracle's office in a particular location that could be Hyderabad or Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?