10th January 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Electronics companies providing internship to final year students with back logs?

Is there are any electronics companys providing internship program for final year student ( electronics and communication) having some back logs till now

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  3. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  4. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  5. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  6. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  7. Companies providing internship to final year ECE students in Coimbatore?
  8. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  9. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  10. Companies providing free internship for MCA final year students?
  11. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  14. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  16. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  17. List of companies providing internship for final year ECE students
  18. What can I do to take up internship in reputed companies?
10th January 2016, 10:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics companies providing internship to final year students with back logs?

Most of the well reputed companies offers summer internship to students having no backlog and minimum 55% marks in their current course. Even you have to clear the interview before starting your internship. So my suggestion to you is that you should work hard for all subjects in which you have backlog and after clearing the all backlogs you should apply for the internship.
Good companies for you are BHEL, SAIL, Thermal power plant etc.
10th January 2016, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics companies providing internship to final year students with back logs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there are any electronics companys providing internship program for final year student ( electronics and communication) having some back logs till now
You are eligible for internship in ECE. List of companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE candidates are given below.

1. Inderjit Electronics, 529/5, Jheel Khurenja, Jheel Khurenja, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2251 3119

2. Bluei Store, Shop No: 202, 2821/18, Ajmal Khan Road, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088825 88840

3. Denco Electronics, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2760 3972

4. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?