12th November 2015, 11:10 AM
Saranya Nithya

Companies providing internship to final year ECE students in Coimbatore?

Which are the companies providing internship for final year ECE students in Coimbatore??? I kindly request you to respond to me question as soon as possible.

12th November 2015, 08:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing internship to final year ECE students in Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranya Nithya View Post
Which are the companies providing internship for final year ECE students in Coimbatore??? I kindly request you to respond to me question as soon as possible.
Following companies provide internship for final year ECE students in Coimbatore:
  • Ascent Techno Soft India Pvt.Ltd
  • Aries Techsoft Private Limited
  • CREZONE Technologies

Note that these companies will not design or make your final year projects. Instead you can do your final year summer training from these companies. However, if you are unable to prepare your final year project then you can take help from the professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?