27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

Hello everyone, I want to join Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore for doing Android App Development internship. Can I know how can I apply for this Android App Development internship in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this Internship program. Waiting for your response!

31st August 2019, 02:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

The procedure to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore is mentioned below:-

1)Email Address:- You can send your updated resume to [email protected] . The HR department will contact you as son as their requirement matches your resuirements.

2)Phone number:- You can contact them at +91-731-4023242 to schedule your Interview with the HR.

3)Walk In Interview:-You directly attend the walk In Interview at the company address from Monday To Friday between 10 AM to 5 PM.

Contact Address:-
Mind-e-fy Solutions
SF-08 Shubham Corporate
Opposite Inox Multiplex
Sapna Sangeeta Road, Indore-452014
Madhya Pradesh, India

The last date to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore was 23rd August 2019. However, you can contact them and send your resume for future reference and to avail the next upcoming opportunity.
31st August 2019, 07:36 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

The candidates willing to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Java (Learn Java) and Android (Learn Android).

For more information visit on (http://www.mind-e-fy.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?