25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Internship in MTNL for Telecommunication 2nd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 2nd year Telecommunication student. I want to undergo an internship in MTNL at the end of my second year. So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do internship between NTPS and MTNL?
  2. Companies which offer Internship related to Networking and Telecom for M.Tech(Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  3. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  9. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  10. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  11. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  14. Criteria of getting an internship for Electronics and telecommunication student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
28th February 2016, 06:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in MTNL for Telecommunication 2nd year student?

It is difficult to get an internship opportunity in MTNL at the end of second year of your engineering course in Telecommunications. This is because there are limited opportunities which are given to 3rd and 4th year engineering students since second year engineering students have very less domain knowledge. Moreover, applications having referral are given higher importance. Hence the best option for you is to go for industrial training in MTNL. Get the application form, fill it up as per specified instructions, attach the requisite documents and submit it to the concerned authority of the concerned branch to apply for the industrial training opportunity successfully.
10th December 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm in Third Year Information Technology. I want internship in MTNL. How do I get into it? Please help.
30th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year entc student I want to get internship in MTNL help me to know how to get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?