27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore for Android App Development interns? I am interested to do internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

31st August 2019, 01:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore for Android App Development interns? I am interested to do internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Mind-e-fy Solutions, Indore offers Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Android App Development internship.

There is only one Android App Development internship is available in the Mind-e-fy Solutions, Indore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Android App Development internship in the Mind-e-fy Solutions, Indore on or before 11th September, 2019. If selected, candidates can start the Android App Development internship immediately in the Mind-e-fy Solutions, Indore.
31st August 2019, 02:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

The stipend that would be offered to Android App Development Interns in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore would be Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of the Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore would be of 3 months with flexible working hours.

You can visit the website http://mind-e-fy.com/ for more information.
31st August 2019, 04:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions, Indore is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The skills required to apply for this internship is a candidate must have a good knowledge of Java and Android.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mind-e-fy.com
31st August 2019, 07:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore will get stipend of Rs..5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

The duration of Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore is 16th September 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.mind-e-fy.com/)
14th August 2021, 05:31 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Android App Development Interns in Mind e fy Solutions, Hyderabad

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?