5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How can a Mechanical Engineer do internship or training from BHEL?

I am B.Tech ECE fresher student and before going for job I want to do internship. Please tell me how can I do internship/ training from BHEL?

10th November 2017, 09:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Mechanical Engineer do internship or training from BHEL?

You can get the internship notification updates in the daily employment newspapers. Or you can register yourself in education forums and portals, where you will be able to get the internship details. As soon as you get the details, you have to apply for the training. If the company find you eligible, then they will call you for the further selection process.
10th November 2017, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Mechanical Engineer do internship or training from BHEL?

For internship at BHEL you can apply through their official website. They have a procedure to take interns and mostly they prefer students of reputed colleges and institutes.

If you have any references, then it will also be an added advantage because most of the reputed government companies prefer candidates with reference in BHEL for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?