11th February 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Bajaj Electricals?

I am Electrical Engineering student and after passing 6th semester I want to do internship from Bajaj Electricals. Please tell me how can I get internship from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  3. Is there any job available in Bajaj Electricals and Electrolux Kelvinator for B.Tech in EEE holder? How to apply for it?
  4. Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship for Electrical Engineering stream in Gujarat?
  5. How and when to apply for job in Bajaj Electricals after Electrical engineering? Will I have to face interview and GD?
  6. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Bihar?
  7. When the Internship notification will be released in Bajaj Capital Ltd.? -- [New]
  8. Is Bajaj good for doing internship during summer vacation?
  9. Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?
  10. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  11. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  12. Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in Electrical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals? Send me question papers for entrance?
  14. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get internship after Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Bajaj Auto Limited?
  16. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Is Internship available for B.E. final year students in Bajaj Auto Ltd.?
20th February 2018, 09:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Bajaj Electricals?

You can register yourself in education forums where you will be able to get the latest notification updates of the company. You can also visit the concerned branch of the company and get the details of the application process from there. As soon as the vacancy arrives, you have to apply for the same and the admin department will help you out. You have to submit your resume with an internship request application and a NOC from your college. Hence, you are eligible for their company then they will allow you for the training.

WEB: http://www.bajajelectricals.com/careers
20th February 2018, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Bajaj Electricals?

Procedure to do Internship in Bajaj Electricals for Electrical Engineering candidates:

In order to do Internship from Bajaj Electricals, you are required to follow certain procedure.

>> As you are pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for Internships at Bajaj Electricals.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to apply for this Internship.

>> You are required to contact the HR office of the company and then you need to take application form from there and you are required to contact administrative of the college then and get approval letter.

>> You are required to submit Approval letter, application form and updated resume in the company.

>> You will then be called for appearing in Internship after scrutinizing the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?