11th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and I want to do Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. Can I know what is the eligibility criteria to apply for Internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Internship available for B.E. final year students in Bajaj Auto Ltd.?
  2. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  3. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer? -- [New]
  5. How can a mechanical engineer apply for summer internship?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  7. How and when to do 1 month internship from Bajaj Auto Finance after MBA Finance? Can I get any remuneration for it?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  15. What is the starting salary of Mechanical Engineer? And which company are giving the internship opportunity for Mechanical students?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
15th January 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Dear Sir,
I am a mechanical engineering student in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar, Odisha. I am interested in the field of design and research and development in automobiles.
I would like to participate a internship program or industrial project in your reputed company in Pune.

With warm regards,
Arindam Maji
3rd Year, B.Tech (Mech. Engg.), KIIT
Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Email: [email protected]
15th August 2021, 11:20 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a Mechanical Engineering, B.E, B.tech, BSc and Bcom any Graduation degree from a recogniszed university

2019,2020 and 2021 Passouts batch only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?