20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle?

Dear friends, I am interested to join News Corporation VCCircle for Business Development(Sales) Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 06:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join News Corporation VCCircle for Business Development(Sales) Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Business Development (Sales) internship at the News Corporation VCCircle is 6 months. Candidates with MS – Excel skill and willing to do work full time are preferred for the Business Development (Sales) internship at News Corporation VCCircle. There are five Business Development (Sales) internships available at News Corporation VCCircle. Selected interns can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend to do Business Development (Sales) internship at News Corporation VCCircle.
31st May 2021, 05:32 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle?

Duration of Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle is 6 Months.
30th September 2021, 04:56 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month for Business Development (Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle

Duration 6 months
18th February 2023, 02:19 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Duration of Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle is 3 Months.

Stipend is offered to Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle is 9,500 to 10,000 Per Month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?