25th February 2023, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Ditetics internship in AIIMS Nagpur for 3 months

I have done my MSc in ditetics and food service management from ignou. I want to do internship in AIIMS Nagpur for 3 months....give me a guidance..

26th February 2023, 01:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Eligibility for Ditetics internship in AIIMS Nagpur for 3 months

To be eligible for a Dietetics internship in AIIMS Nagpur, you will need to meet the following criteria:
  • Educational qualification: You must have completed your MSc in Dietetics or a related field from a recognized university.
  • Registration: You should be registered with the Indian Dietetic Association (IDA) or any other recognized Dietetic Association.
  • Age limit: There is no specific age limit for the Dietetics internship in AIIMS Nagpur.
  • Selection: The selection process for the internship may vary from year to year, but generally, candidates are selected based on their academic performance and an interview.

Regarding the fee structure and availability of training institutes, you will need to contact AIIMS Nagpur directly as they will have the most up-to-date information. You can visit their official website or contact their admissions office for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?