13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Does IBM offer one month Internship to IT final year student?

Hi,
I am an IT student of final year and I want to do an internship for one month. Please tell me that IBM can provide one month internship? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?
  2. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  3. Internship for 1 month in IBM for BBM 3rd semester student?
  4. Does IBM offer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year candidate?
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility for internship for final year B.Tech student of IETE?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  9. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the procedure of doing internship in IBM?
  13. How to prepare for 6 months internship at IBM?
  14. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies which offer one month Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  17. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  18. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
15th January 2016, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IBM offer one month Internship to IT final year student?

IBM stands for International Business Machines. Its a very well reputed company and offers training to students from well reputed institutes like IIT's. You can definitely pursue your one month vocational training inn IBM but for that you must have to apply with in the due date and you must have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria :::::>>>

Score at least 60% marks in your current exams.

Your age must not be more than 28 years being a third year candidate of bachelor degree.

Your institute must be well affiliated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?