25th December 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure & eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for E&TC 3rd year student?

Hello, I am doing BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication branch 2nd year. I want to do Internship in BSNL Nagpur or its other branch near Nagpur. I wish to do the Internship in this year. Can I know if I am eligible and if yes then what is the procedure to apply?

26th February 2023, 01:30 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Procedure & eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for E&TC 3rd year student?

To be eligible for an internship in BSNL, you must have completed at least two years of your BTech program. As you are in your 2nd year of BTech, you are eligible to apply for an internship in BSNL.

The procedure to apply for an internship in BSNL varies based on the location and availability of internships. You can check the BSNL website or contact their HR department to find out if they are offering internships and how to apply for them. You can also check with your college's placement cell or career services office, as they may have connections with BSNL or other companies offering internships. Additionally, you can search online job portals or internship websites for openings in BSNL or other telecommunications companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?