18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year candidate?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am a final year student in
B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering.
So I want to know that I am eligible for
doing Internship program of in IBM?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  2. Summer Internships for CS/IT second year B.Tech students at IBM, HCL, HP?
  3. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM for MBA 2nd year candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  6. Whether Google or IBM of Europe provides summer internship program in Electronics/Signal Processing for undergraduate electrical engineering candidate?
  7. What kind of post is available in IBM for MCA candidate? Eligibility to get job in IBM?
  8. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  10. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  12. What is the procedure of doing internship in IBM?
  13. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  14. How may I do internship in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL? I'm from computer science background
  15. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  16. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  18. Is it possible to apply for Internship in IBM for a non-employee?
29th May 2015, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to do Internship in IBM:

Yes, you are eligible to do Internship in IBM being a B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) final year candidate. IBM hires both "Undergraduate" and "Graduate" student in their IBM Internship and Co-Op Programs. So you can be considered for participation if you are a full time (4 year) student of B.Tech in respective streams. Since you are doing full time 4 year B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering stream you are very certainly eligible to appear in Internship at IBM. Some of the research topics available to do during Internship are, Mobile and Telecom Research, Information Management and Analytics, Business Analytics and Mathematical Science and Knowledge of Engineering Services. Since you are a final year candidate of B.Tech, you are eligible to appear in IBM Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?