11th September 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?

sir, i am a student of jalpaiguri govt.engineering college,2nd year in electrical engineering.My cgpa is 8.3 till third semester.Jalpaiguri govt.engineering college is west bengal univesity of technology affiliated ,an autonomous body.
sir, I want to do an internship in IIT DELHI.Is there any chance for me to be eligible for the internship in the summer 2014?

16th September 2014, 01:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?

Summer 2014 is already passed and so there are no chances you can apply for summer 2014 internship.
However if your query is about summer 2015 then you are eligible based upon your CGPA.
The selection is done through the merit list based upon the academic career i.e 10th, 12th and CGPA. You must have an excellent academic record in order to acquire an internship in IIT-D.
Once you got selected you will be assigned a project with some team members and a mentor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?