6th November 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for winter training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year at IIT Kanpur or Delhi?

hello sir, with due respect i want to know about the summer training programs held at all IITs. for electronics n communication branch in detail. what r the eligibility criteria for that and how can i apply or get registered in it.?
i m a b.tech 3rd yr student from ece branch.i m keenly interested in doing the summer training program organized by IIT delhi or kanpur.
so kindly me guide in right direction.
thanking you.
saumya bhatnagar,
B.tech 3rd yr,
ec branch.

10th November 2021, 04:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for winter training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year at IIT Kanpur or Delhi?

Eligibility
B.tech students who wish to register for internship must do it in their 3rd year.

Dual degree students have an option to register either in their 3rd year or in 4th year.

M.tech 1st year students are eligible

Students will be allowed to register on their online portal only once.
13th November 2021, 07:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for winter training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year at IIT Kanpur or Delhi?

Eligibility for winter training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year at IIT Kanpur or Delhi is that you should be a graduation student or should have completed graduation from any university. You should have English proficiency. You should be available for the duration of 6 months.
13th November 2021, 07:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for winter training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year at IIT Kanpur or Delhi?

To be eligible to complete a credited internship, students must meet the following requirements:

Are enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship.
Have completed their Foundation year (at least 27 credits)
Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?