6th November 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Places for doing Electronics and Telecommunication winter training program in Mumbai?

Dear sir,i am completed 3rd year of electronics and telecommunication. Please give me some place that i am doing winter training program in mumbai.

10th November 2021, 02:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Places for doing Electronics and Telecommunication winter training program in Mumbai?

For getting internship easily , one has to have good practical skills on latest technologies.
Most of the companies focus on latest technologies and they mainly prefer candidates who had hands on project building experience prior

With start up culture new internship opportunities are arising.
These start ups generally post their requirements on online forums that connect students to them

Each winter training program is for 6 days. The classes would be held for 5_6 hrs per day.
The session will be conducted at
Skyfi lab centre
Jejukar classes Dadar West Mumbai.
The program.will start at 8 AM.

The schedule is designed to match with winter vacations with respective areas so that students can utilize this opportunity and develop skills that will help in their future careers.
13th November 2021, 07:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Places for doing Electronics and Telecommunication winter training program in Mumbai?

Places for doing Electronics and Telecommunication winter training program in Mumbai?

1. ST Xavier's Technical Institute.

2. Veermata Jilabai Technological Institute.

3. Girish Gaitonde lecture hall complex.

4. Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and engineering.
13th November 2021, 07:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

1. Skyfi Labs Winter Training Program Centre in Mumbai.

2. Centre for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management.

3. Thakur College of Engineering and Technology.

4. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?