28th March 2012, 10:32 AM
SAXENA4968

How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?

sir i want to do training in IIT Kanpur and i am B TECH 3rd year IT branch
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  2. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  3. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?
  6. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  7. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  8. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  9. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  11. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  13. Summer Training registration fee for VLSI in IIT Kanpur? -- [New]
  14. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  16. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?
  17. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
30th May 2012, 04:51 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAXENA4968 View Post
sir i want to do training in IIT Kanpur and i am B TECH 3rd year IT branch

How to apply?

There are various IT companies in Kanpur in which you can apply for the summer training course. IIT Kanpur also provide summer training courses some times. To apply for the summer training course you have to
submit a application form along with your resume at the company/Institute address in which you are applying.
If they select you for the summer training course they will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program. After that you have to submit a no objection certificate which you will get from your college.

Courses you can do

There are various summer training courses you can do at the time of your summer training course. Some of the best course which are in demand these days are listed below:

OCJP
C/C++
PERL
PHP
.NET
MYSql and so on.
30th May 2012, 05:12 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?

How to apply?

There are various IT companies in Kanpur in which you can apply for the summer training course. IIT Kanpur also provide summer training courses some times. To apply for the summer training course you have to
submit a application form along with your resume at the company/Institute address in which you are applying.
If they select you for the summer training course they will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program. After that you have to submit a no objection certificate which you will get from your college.

Courses you can do

There are various summer training courses you can do at the time of your summer training course. Some of the best course which are in demand these days are listed below:

OCJP
C/C++
PERL
PHP
.NET
MYSql and so on
30th April 2014, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?

sir i want to do training in IIT
Kanpur and i am B TECH 2nd year cse
branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?