1st May 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?

Hello Sir/Mam
I am doing my 3rd year engineering in electronics and communications in bangalore and will be goin to the 4th year this june. i want to do an internship this july.
may i know the options and procedure for it..

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  2. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  3. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Could I get any internship with companies while doing 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Summer internship for B.E ECE 3rd year students?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  7. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  9. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  10. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  12. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  13. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  14. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  15. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  16. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  17. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  18. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
14th March 2017, 03:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?

1. First of all you have to prepare your academic resume including information of your projects and industrial visits.
2. After that you have to apply for NOC from your institute.
3. Then you have to submit your application for internship in the HR section of the company in which you want to pursue internship.
4. If the concern authority approved your application, then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?