2nd June 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Favourable companies in Odhisha for doing internship

Hello sir i am B.Tech 2nd year student of CEB bbsr. I am appearing in the 2nd year exam. I want to join internship in odisha. So, please help me out and also tell me which company is favourable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  4. Favourable topics to choose for Internship for MBA(Marketing) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  9. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  10. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  11. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  12. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  14. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  15. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  16. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  17. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
5th June 2016, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Favourable companies in Odhisha for doing internship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i am B.Tech 2nd year student of CEB bbsr. I am appearing in the 2nd year exam. I want to join internship in odisha. So, please help me out and also tell me which company is favourable for me.
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in CEB in odisha:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 002
5th June 2016, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Favourable companies in Odhisha for doing internship

There are many companies in Odisha which offers internship opportunities. However, your eligibility is dependent on the branch of your engineering course since different companies give opportunities to different branch students. Hence, unless you mention the branch of your B.Tech course, it is not possible for us to give you detailed response to your query. Thus, comment below with your branch of engineering and we will revert with detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?