31st May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Favourable topics to choose for Internship for MBA(Marketing) 2nd year student?

Sir/Mam,
I am a student of MBA in Marketing 2nd year. I have to do Internship now. So, can you tell me about the topics which are favourable and related to my course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  8. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  11. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies offering Paid/Unpaid Internship for M.E.(VLSI Design) 2nd year student?
  16. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  17. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
20th May 2017, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Favourable topics to choose for Internship for MBA(Marketing) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am a student of MBA in Marketing 2nd year. I have to do Internship now. So, can you tell me about the topics which are favourable and related to my course? Please help me to know about this.

Various topics are available to choose for internship for MBA Marketing students. They are given below;

Digital Marketing
Market Research
Sales
Telesales
Advertising
Business Development
Study on Consumer Behavior
Study on Consumer Satisfaction
Consumer Relationship Management
Study on Impact of Online Advertisements
Brand Image Studies
E-Marketing Studies
Ad Tracking
Retail Sales Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?