21st March 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Formalities of doing inplant training in Software companies?

I am doing b.tech(it).i wish to do some inplant training can i know what are formalities of the inplant training

8th January 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formalities of doing inplant training in Software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing b.tech(it).i wish to do some inplant training can i know what are formalities of the inplant training

Students have to apply for internships or implant training in software companies through their college placement and training department or directly or through internship portal. They have to apply for internships with no objection certificate from their college, resume and covering letter. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of merit. Some companies conduct interview also for the selection. Students also apply for internships in software companies through employee referral. Students have to apply to the HR of the software company with the above mentioned documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?