28th November 2010, 12:42 AM
Shivani Arora

Formalities for training after 2nd year? Companies where I can do training?

I want to know about all formalities for the training after 2nd year and the good companies where i should go for training.I am from amritsar and i want to be trained by the company which is not so far away from my city.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  6. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  7. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  8. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  9. Summer training for second year students?
  10. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  11. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  12. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  13. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  15. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  17. Formalities of doing inplant training in Software companies?
  18. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
26th June 2011, 02:57 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Formalities for training after 2nd year? Companies where I can do training?

Dear friend,
You must first state that from which stream are you doing your graduation. On that basis you will be given the list of the companies.
If you belong to CSE department then you must do the training in some software companies like TCS, IBM, CMC. These are the professional institutes.
If you belong to ECE department then you have the best opportunities of doing the training at CISCO.
These are such institutes which are present in Delhi or may be in Amritsar .
15th August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities for training after 2nd year? Companies where I can do training?

Sir this is Rohit perssuing b.tech(e.c) 2nd yr Frm JMIT,RADAUR. What are the courses available after 2nd yr and from where theses can be done?
12th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please give me a clear detail about inplant training and how to approach the companies. I am b-tech II year (eee) student from pondicherry. my native place yanam which is in andhra. so kindly suggest best companies near by east godavari district, andhra pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?