5th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?

Respected Sir,
Will you please tell me how I will do Internship?
I am a B.Tech student of ECE 3rd year-6th semester.
Kindly help me so that I can apply for Internship.
I am doing my B.Tech in Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  5. What kind of Internship is offered by Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  8. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  10. Can I do internship while doing MCA 6th semester? Which company to apply for the internship?
  11. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
8th January 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Will you please tell me how I will do Internship?
I am a B.Tech student of ECE 3rd year-6th semester.
Kindly help me so that I can apply for Internship.
I am doing my B.Tech in Hyderabad.

You can apply for internships in Hyderabad through your college placement and training cell or directly or through internship portals. Being an ECE student, you can apply for internships in the companies related to electronics or communication field. You can also apply for an internship through employee referral. You have to apply for internships with NOC from your college, resume and covering letter. Companies’ shortlist students on the basis of marks scored in the past examinations. Some companies conduct interview also for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?