11th September 2014, 02:03 PM

Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship?

Hello Everyone..
I'm currently pursuing my B.Tech mechanical engineering course{3rd semester} from IIT patna..
After completing 4th semester I want to do summer internship in some good company..

please give me the full details of companies and procedure to apply..
thanks in advance..

AYUSH RAJ
IIT PATNA

1. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  3. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  4. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  5. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  6. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  7. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  8. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  11. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  13. How to do internship in summer? Which are the companies and colleges for internship program? I am doing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Companies offering internship after doing Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join it?
  15. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  17. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  18. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
3rd May 2015, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship?

List of the companies for training in Patna for Mechanical Engineering:-

1. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
Phone: 096214 77771

2. Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar,Dinkar Golamber
Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624

3. Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

4. Mechanical Department, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
13th February 2017, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B-Tech.(4th semester) student of NIT Uttarakhand. I want to do summer training in Patna by Mechanical. I don't know how and where should i apply for this. So,please guide me.
Thanking you
Pratik
12th April 2018, 12:24 AM

HELLO SIR, I am student of ME Branch(4TH SEMESTER) form G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT G.NOIDA. I want to do summer training in PATNA in Designing (Me branch). I don't know how & where should i apply for this.
so, please help me.
I am always thankful to you.
thanking you;
VAIBHAW ANAND
19th April 2019, 05:28 PM

Where can I do summer vacation training in Patna for Electrical engineering 2nd Year completed students?
16th September 2019, 02:38 AM

Hello sir hum diploma in mechanical engineering 4th semester complete ho Chuka hai kya training ho Sakta hai
3rd December 2019, 03:10 PM

I have recently completed b.tech from mechanical engineering. And I m looking for a god job... If anyone have vacancy plzz contact me
Email%uD83D%uDC49 [email protected]