27th November 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Good companies for MBA HR internship?

I want to know in details that What are the companies that provide winter internship in MBA - HR? Anywhere in the country it does matters but it should be good company for training.

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for MBA HR internship?
  2. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  3. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  4. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best companies for MBA IT and MBA HR internship?
  7. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  8. How to do summer internship in MBA finance?
  9. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  10. Names of the companies in Chennai for Internship in MBA?
  11. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  12. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  14. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  16. How to do summer internship in any good company after pursuing MBA from Gujarat Technological University?
  17. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  18. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
27th November 2014, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good companies for MBA HR internship?

You can apply for Internship in following companies.

1. The Muthoot Group, 10, 1c, White House, Bhagwan Das Road, Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi, Phone: 011 2338 6178

2. Pnb Housing Finance Limited, 22, 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 7171

3. R K Bansal & Company, 3420, Shanti Market 1st Floor, Hauz Qazi, Hauz Qazi
New Delhi, Phone: 098117 53323

4. United India Insurance Co Limited, 1726/56, Naiwala, Karol Bagh, Naiwala
New Delhi, Phone: 011 2574 3181

5. Vivek Financial Focus Limited, 111, Vishwa Sadan, 9, District Centire, Janak Puri, Janak Puri, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2508 8369
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?