10th October 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do an Internship in private institutes instead of companies?

Is it good to do internship in private institutes? I am planning to do internship in any private institute because I don't think that I can get proper knowledge in any company. Is it my right decision?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do an Internship in private institutes instead of companies?
  2. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  4. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  6. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What does good companies want from students while on an internship?
  9. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  11. List of companies or institutes which offer internship for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. Internship in good companies being a 5th semester MCA student?
  14. List institutes in Delhi for doing internship in .NET?
  15. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  17. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  18. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
15th October 2016, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do an Internship in private institutes instead of companies?

Doing internship in companies is a better option than doing in a private institute. This is because :-

- In private institutes , internship will be more of learning experience while that in companies will be more of implementation experience.
- There is more scope of personal growth in companies as compared to private institutes.
- Employers prefer students with internship experience in companies as they have to undergo the professional pressure in companies wherein real world implementation takes place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?