27th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

List of companies or institutes which offer internship for B.Tech Biotechnology students?

I have finished my 4th semester in B.tech biotechnology. Are there any companies or institutes that offer internship this summer? Can someone please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer from all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. List of national institutes which provides summer internship for biotechnology students?
  4. Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year candidate in Bengaluru?
  6. Detailed information about companies who offer Internship/Training for M.Sc Biotechnology student?
  7. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  8. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  9. Institutes offering Internship to Biotechnology students in Delhi?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  11. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  12. List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students?
  13. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  15. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  16. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  18. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2016, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies or institutes which offer internship for B.Tech Biotechnology students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my 4th semester in B.tech biotechnology. Are there any companies or institutes that offer internship this summer? Can someone please give me the information on the same? :-
Awaiting to get the answer from all. Thank you!
List of companies or institutes which offer internship for B.Tech Biotechnology students:-

1. Sachdeva Pharmaceutical Company, 1520/8, Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 65305971

2. U P Drugs & Pharmaceutical Company Limited, B3/15 Krishna Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi

3. Allanthus Biotech & Research Institute, Kh 191, Rithala Village, Industrial Area, Delhi 110085, Phone: 011 27043315

4. Centre for Bioresources and Biotechnology, TERI University, Plot No. 10 Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070, Phone: 011 71800222

5. International Centre for Genetic Engineering and BIO Technology, Icgeb Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110067, Phone: 011 26742962
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?