10th October 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in IIT, Delhi for ECE 3rd year student?

I am the student of ECE 3rd year. Next summer I want to join an Internship in IIT, Delhi. Please tell me how can I apply for Internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Internship in summer vacation for 3rd year ECE student in eastern India region?
  4. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  7. List of companies offering Internship during summer vacation in Delhi and Gurgaon for CSE 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, Bangalore being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer internship at IIT Delhi after 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Telecom firms during summer vacation in Delhi and NCR being an ECE student?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
15th October 2016, 09:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in IIT, Delhi for ECE 3rd year student?

It is good to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. You can definitely pursue internship in IIT Delhi if your academic profile is very good. Every year during the summers IIT Delhi offers such opportunities to its students as well as students across India. Students are shortlisted based on resume and in very high profile projects interviews are also taken by the faculties of IIT Delhi. You need to be in touch with the official website of IIT Delhi to get news of the internship opportunity. Once the notification is released, apply as per the instructions specified in the notification. It will be beneficial for you in order to get updates if you can be in touch with the students of IIT Delhi or its faculty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?