11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I do summer internship while doing B.Tech ECE 2nd year in NIT?

sir myself shashank shekhar persuing btech in ece (2nd year) from NIT JAMSHEDPUR want to undertake the summer internship programs occuring around the country , so kindly let me know about the the procedures for getting details,file application and all related details , also let me know the best companies offering these programs in ece ???? kindly dispatch the answer at the earliest/////////

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. Is it possible for me to get internship in electronics based company while doing 2nd year ECE in NIT?
  3. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  4. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  10. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Summer internship in BHEL being in B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  12. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Details about summer internship(In Hyderabad) for B.Tech 2nd years of ECE branch
  16. Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation for ECE 2nd year student? Is there any test for this? Best company to do an Internship in Bangalore?
  17. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?

15th October 2016, 05:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do summer internship while doing B.Tech ECE 2nd year in NIT?

There are so many companies in the market which offers internship to the candidates from ECE background. But most of the companies offers internship to the 3rd year and final year candidates. The reason behind this is that, being a second year candidate, one may have little knowledge in core area. So my suggestion to you is that, you should apply for internship after completion of second year. Some of good companies for you are Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd, lphine Electronics Asia, BHEL etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?