25th October 2011, 04:35 AM
shnehirani

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

procedure to apply for summer internship for 2nd year b.tech chemical entgineering student?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  5. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  6. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  12. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship? I am studying chemical engineering 2nd year in APIIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT University
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  17. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  18. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
27th October 2011, 09:25 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Dear,

Latest Entrance Headlines
#IIM CAT 2011 Notification,

#IGNOU Ph.D Admission Notification January 2012,

#Bagalkot Horticulture University M.Sc. and Ph.D Admissions 2011,

#JIPMER M.Ch, DM, Ph.D, M.Sc Admissions 2011,

#PG Diploma Programmes in Telemedicine and Health Informatics at Sanjay Gandhi Institute Lucknow,

#JIPMER Pondicherry B.Sc. courses admissions 2011,

#HBNI DGFS-Ph.D. Progrmme Engineering Sciences for M.Tech candidates,

#AUCET 2011 Andhra University for M.Tech, M.Pharm
Thanks,
30th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

I am student 2nd year student of the department of Chemical Enigineering of IIT Kharagpur.I want to do summer internship in forgien country.am I how to procedure??
15th February 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i m ll year student chemical engg.from VNIT Nagpur how and where i may join summer internship programme?
13th June 2015, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a second year student pursuing chemical engineering in SRM university.
I have a fair cgpa of 9.5 in my first year.
I wish to do an internship in ONGC but i lack contacts. Is it possible to directly approach the company? Please provide details of the procedure to be followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?