15th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

I am a second year student of Electronics and communication Engineering in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) . Can you please suggest me an organisation where I can join for Summer Internship of 4 weeks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
  3. Summer internship at a renowned organization for 2nd year Aerospace engineering student?
  4. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  5. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  6. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  9. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  10. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  11. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Organization list for internship in Electronics domain for first year students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  16. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  17. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  18. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2011, 12:38 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

In summer internship for electronics and communication engineering you can choose for the

Learn 8085 micro controller, Robotics in 6 weeks, live project,
viva preparation and book& Cd's for every students...

21st April 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Can i join training camp in power house after 4th sem with ec brancg
22nd March 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Electronics & computer Sc. Engineering at KIIT , Bhubneshawr in 4 th semester. I would like to summer internship in a best organization. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and procedure to do summer internship and my contact details are, Email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?