11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to do internship in Mechanical engineering at HAL

Sir, I am 4th year student of Mechanical engineering at Mahendra Engineering College, Namakkal and willing to undergo internship at HAL. Please guide me for it.

Related Questions:
13th August 2017, 09:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to do internship in Mechanical engineering at HAL

First of all you have to prepare a resume and write a cover letter mentioning your internship details. Get a recommendation letter from your college and send all that to the HR department of the company. If you get a call then you have to get a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and send them with the related documents. After your confirmation you have to go through certain selection process clearing which you can start your training.
14th August 2017, 01:10 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Guidance to do internship in Mechanical engineering at HAL

Being a Mechanical engineering final year candidate you are eligible for internship at HAL.
HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautical Limited. Getting internship from HAL is not an easy task. You must have some references to get internship at HAL.
If you don't have any reference, then it is better to send your application through college's reference.
If the concern authority of HAL approved your application, then you can start internship in respective lab from the scheduled time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?