7th February 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to believe in 100% job assurance given by training and placement centres?

iam a fresher and am seeking for a job...i want to place in good organaisation so i wanted to join some training and placement centers...the minimum amount of fee they asking about 50000-70000,and also telling 100 job assurance...but anyhow my parents is not willing to trust..and they are telling how we can belive them ,their may be frauds by team how can join please help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join NPTI - GEC Course without any placement assurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Zuan Education a SEO training institute of Chennai provides 100% placement?
  3. Fee structure of IFBI course and the admission procedure?
  4. List of 100% Placement Training Centers in Bangalore for ECE candidates?
  5. Which are the best PLC training institutes in Pune with job assurance
  6. Any coaching class in Mumbai for NATA exam?
  7. Details about the best coaching centers in West Bengal or Jharkhand and Bihar for clerical job in SBI and other nationalized banks with 100% assurance?
  8. List of good core HR training institutes in Ameerpet which will give placement assistance and assurance?
  9. Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?
  10. Where can I get training and placement for the job in company after completing B.Com
  11. Should I wait for interview calls or join training in some VLSI institute? Is it true that VLSI provides 100% placement?
  12. Can I get 100% job placement from private institutes of Merchant Navy?
  13. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  14. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  15. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  16. How to get information regarding off campus placements?
  17. Is this a better choice of joining in 100% Job Guarantee Training centers having completed Computer Science Engineering this year? Which Institutes are best for this purpose?
  18. Which are the good B-Schools offering MBA Pharmaceutical Management in Gujarat?
23rd February 2014, 11:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to believe in 100% job assurance given by training and placement centres?

Frankly speaking, the competition has increased considerably not only among the students but also among the educational institutions especially training centers. As a result most of them claim of cent percent placement record to attract more and more students in their institute. But in reality, there is very less training center which is able to give cent percent placement to its students. However, most of them who claim to give cent percent placement usually give more than 85% placement provided the training center is recognized and not fake. There are many training centers which are fake and are being established just to make money.

Hence before getting into any training center, do a research about it in the internet. Gather info from various sources, visit its website, go to their office and have a personal discussion with their representatives. It will be really good if you get into contact with the old students, then you can get more info and that too the truth of the institute. Make sure the center has a goodwill in the market.
19th June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to believe in 100% job assurance given by training and placement centres?

Which is the best institute in bangalore for IT freshers with 100% placement?
14th August 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I complete my btech in 2017 I have already knowledge about automation course but it's not sufficient and I would like to join just engineering Pvt.ltd because of the reason it provides 100 percent placement assurance is it right decision or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?