17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?

Sir/Mam,

I'm a student of mechanical engineering,currently in 6th semester..i would like to apply for internship in HAL,so that i can have an industry level experience now itself.I have lot of interest in the field of aeronautics.i would like to learn more in that and thus I want to attend a training or internship at HAL during my semester holidays,,,,....

17th April 2015, 07:41 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?

Procedure to Apply for Internship in HAL:

* To do Internship in HAL( Hindustan Aeronautical Limited), first you need to contact with HR Department of HAL. Then in charge of HR department will tell you how to proceed.

* Take a NOC from college which is signed by the head of the department.

* Prepare the Resume of your qualification and attach it along with NOC to application form and submit it to the HR Department of HAL.

* The Internship is very essay if you have any recomandation from the Employee of the HAL.

Before you contact with HR department of HAL visit the HAL website.
http://www.hal-india.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?