11th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Details to join Indian Railway for apprenticeship in Diploma Electrical engineering stream?

Sir, I have passed Diploma in Electrical engineering with 59%. Now I want to join Indian Railway to do apprenticeship. Please send me details of it on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies in Delhi NCR for apprenticeship in Electrical stream
  2. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for Electrical Engineering Diploma candidate? When the notification will be release?
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  5. How to approach Integral Coach Factory, Perambur to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Have they invited for it?
  6. How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?
  7. List of companies in Haryana providing apprenticeship in Electrical & Electronics stream
  8. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  10. Should I apply online to do apprenticeship in Diploma in Electrical engineering from Finolex Cables?
  11. What is the procedure to become a TTE in Indian railway being a Ex-serviceman?
  12. Does Indian Railway provides special class Apprenticeship for ISC Commerce student? Details regarding it?
  13. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  14. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  15. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  17. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  18. How can I join Apprenticeship training program in BHEL Trichy -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2017, 01:01 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details to join Indian Railway for apprenticeship in Diploma Electrical engineering stream?

You can apply for apprenticeship in Indian railways whenever there is any vacancy for apprenticeship. You have to visit the official website of Indian Railways recruitment board and search for vacancy. Whenever you find any relevant vacancy, you simply have to apply online for that vacancy. After that you have to appear in the written exam. After clearing the written exam, you have to clear the interview and medical fitness test to start apprenticeship at Indian railways workshop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?