25th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training at NTPC, Kahalgao

Sir, I’m Munna Kumar. I’m student of B.Tech (mechanical engineering) National institute of technology, Arunachal Pradesh. I want to training in NTPC, Kahalgao. Please tell me, how to apply for that? Please give me a mobile no; b/c STD no hasn't connected. My Gmail ([email protected]) and phone no.7422010862. Please inform me.
Yours faithfully
Munna Kumar
NIT, arunachal Pradesh
B.Tech (M.E)

26th June 2017, 12:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get training at NTPC, Kahalgao

Candidates who are in their 3rd and 4th year are eligible to apply for internship at NTPC. At first you have to get the details of the vacancies available for internship. Then you have to write an application regarding the internship and get a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to send the application with the letter and resume to the authorities of NTPC.

If there are any vacancies available then they will call you and you have to proceed as per their directions in order to get the internship opportunity.
5th July 2017, 09:51 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get training at NTPC, Kahalgao

NTPC basically conducted industrial training program for the 3rd year students of engineering.If you want to do industrial training firstly you need to contact to there training department of the NTPC.They will provide you full training program details with the registration form which you fill it and submit it with your copy of your document and NOC certificate which you will get at your college.
Your college placement and training department can also contact to the training department of NTPC and submit the candidate names who want to do summer training in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?