16th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Nabhajeet Biswas

How can I apply for internship in abroad after doing Civil Engineering from NIT Nagpur? Where to apply and details about the eligibility criteria?

Sir, I am student of Civil engineering of NIT Nagpur and i am seeking for an internship in abroad. Sir, please tell how i can apply and where to apply? and what is the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  3. Eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for BSNL, Nagpur Summer Internship?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in L&T?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in KTPS, Nagpur?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  7. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Is it possible to do MS in civil engineering from abroad? -- [New]
  10. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  11. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  12. How to apply for internship in software MNCs? What are the eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the official link to apply for summer internship at NIT?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MBA abroad?
  15. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  18. Can I apply for an Internship in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil 2nd year student of NIT, Sikkim? Procedure to apply?
15th November 2011, 09:26 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in abroad after doing Civil Engineering from NIT Nagpur? Where to apply and details about the eligibility criteria?

Hello Nabhajeet.
There are lots of consultencies which offers studies in abroad.
You role should be to look for genuine one. Same time you have to write TOEFL and GRE to get better scholrships.
13th June 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in abroad after doing Civil Engineering from NIT Nagpur? Where to apply and details about the eligibility criteria?

my state rank (maharashtra ) is 1443. cani get nit nagpur (chemical eng)
16th July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
m sirisha velchuri persuing M.Tech from VNIT nagpur,
can i get 1yr internship cum project in L n T?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?