24th December 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?

hi all
am a final year student of btech engg.....
iwant to do internship now.......
but am very comfuse....bcz
some says that capgemini will be good
for my internship and some says that
infosys has a brand image..........
please help me toclear my doubts

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  2. How to apply for internship in infosys
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. How can I apply for internship in Infosys? I have passed out MCA
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  9. Procedure of doing internship in Infosys? How to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for M.S.(Software Engineering) student?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  18. How to apply for internship or training in MNC like Infosys, Wipro, TCS?
25th December 2014, 08:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to internship opportunities. Both Capgemini and infosys are very good companies and are the leading companies in the field of information technology. You should apply for internship opportunity in both since applying does not ensure you an intern seat. If you get selected then you need to look at other factors and then decide like the period of internship, field of internship and the location of internship. Prefer the one which gives you internship in the field of your interest. If both gives you equal opportunity then you should prefer Infosys since the learning in Infosys is huge when compared to other IT firms but the work hours and work pressure will be more in Infosys than in Capgemini.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?