2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for an internship online or offline?

I have completed my final year B.Tech EEE and I want to know how I can get internship? I mean whether I have to apply online for internship or I should directly approach the electrical companies to get internship?

2nd June 2016, 11:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for an internship online or offline?

To do internship in electrical companies one has to meet the eligibility criteria of the company, Seats available, timings, fee particulars etc.

And the candidate must have to visit the company and fill an offline application form which is available at the respective company. Fill the application form and submit it back by attaching the necessary documents.

Before filling the application candidate has to submit No objection certificate (NOC) from the college to do internship in electrical company.

Almost for all electrical companies the candidate ha to submit the application form through hand i.e. offline application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?