2nd March 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies of Bikaner being an IT student?

I am an IT student pursuing 2nd year in engineering college of bikaner. I want to do internship or training in companies located at Bikaner only. So tell me how to apply for the internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  2. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. How an IT engineer can pursue internship program?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  10. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  11. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  12. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  17. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
18th January 2018, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies of Bikaner being an IT student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an IT student pursuing 2nd year in engineering college of bikaner. I want to do internship or training in companies located at Bikaner only. So tell me how to apply for the internship there?

IT students can apply for internships in various companies in Bikaner. They have to apply for internships through their college with training form, NOC, resume and covering letter. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral. It is one of the highly successful ways of getting internships. They can also contact their college seniors or college IT department lecturers for help. Students are shortlisted for internships on the basis of their academic score and interview. Above given is the common internship procedure followed in many organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?