29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 2 months Internship in Jaipur? List of companies for CSE 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech 3rd year in CSE branch. In which company should I apply for internship of 2 months in Jaipur and how can I apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  2. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  11. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  14. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
18th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 2 months Internship in Jaipur? List of companies for CSE 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech 3rd year in CSE branch. In which company should I apply for internship of 2 months in Jaipur and how can I apply for that?

Students have to apply for internships in Jaipur through their college training and placement department or through employee referral or through internship portal. They have to apply for internships with NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of academic scores and their performance in the interview. Some companies in Jaipur offer stipend for the internship. List of companies which offer computer science internship is given below;

IEOTA Technologies Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Ace Computers - Official Website

Pear Solution - Official Website

Fixl - Official Website

Toggle Technology Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

NOI Technologies - Official Website

Httpcart - Official Website

Ji web solution - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?